Sunday, July 24, 2005

What's Up with The DS Links?



"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Okay, busted. I have another blog, with a more global theme. Politics, Religion, Current Events, Media, Anti-War, Pro-Liberal. Rants and opinions I couldn't stop writing if struck by a tornado.

But some of my posts there turned out a skosh more intimate than I'd intended, providing glimpses into my personal life that better belong here on PS. Hence (I just love saying "hence"), I have ported them to PS from their original moorings without changing the DS urls.

Give me time, I'll be filling this sucker with newly minted musings and life lessons both learned and ignored.

Meanwhile, it wouldn't kill you to get a little taste of what's happening in the real world, outside my head -- and yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home